The THCC Internship provides an excellent grounding in theology, mission and ministry as well as developing leadership skills. It is a great foundation for anyone wanting to serve God and His Kingdom effectively. We recruit on a rolling basis for our internship roles, so why not *apply* to join us on our next internship programme.
What does our Internship involve?
As an idea of what you might be expected to undertake, here are a few of the many jobs that our previous interns have completed so faithfully
– Leading and preparing content for youth sessions, kids sessions and bible studies
– Organising and paying in church money
– Website maintenance
– Graphic design work
– Preparation of notice sheets and PowerPoints for services
– Pastoral care
– Youth trips
– Organisation of church holiday
– Coordinating a night shelter for the homeless
– Office administration
– Assist on a church mission trip
We’re looking for someone who is…
passionate about serving our vibrant, multicultural church.
willing to integrate fully into the church and community work.
organised, punctual and flexible, willing to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
compassionate and understanding, always willing to listen.
able to say no with grace.
What we can offer you?
– Our internship is a great opportunity to get involved in the day-to-day planning and running of programmes within a multicultural church
– Accommodation is provided and expenses are reimbursed by THCC for its interns
– Serving within our broad and varied ministries at THCC
– Bible classes and weekly training sessions, covering many aspects of ministry
– On a spiritual level, our internship programme seeks to facilitate and assist in personal development
2018/19 THCC Intern
Tanya graduated from IBTI, and is from Italy. She used her gifts in evangelism at our outreach ministries, and supports our children’s pastor with a wide programme of activities.
Past Interns’ Experience @ THCC
“I went into the internship having a only rough idea of what I wanted to get out of the experience, and came out with the personal, emotional and spiritual growth that I didn’t realise I needed. I’ve valued the experience so much, learning to really trust in God and step out of my comfort zone. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone wanting to get into ministry or just to serve in the London area!” Dominic Maitland, THCC intern 2016/17
“THCC is such a great church, and you will be so privileged to be an intricate part of its running. There’s nothing better than seeing people’s lives changed in Jesus’ name!” Sam Norman, THCC Intern 2014/15
“This year has pushed me to do the things I’ve always wanted to try but have been too terrified to do. This is not a year in which you’ll feel comfortable or bored, it’s far better than that. THCC is a wonderful Church to serve in and the entire leadership team are incredibly supportive and caring. It’s been an amazing year of discovering the things I’m great (and not so great) at. It’s helped me learn how I can serve God and His Church with the skills He’s gifted me with.” Christina Pope, THCC Intern 2014/15