The Bengali Christian Fellowship (BCF) welcomes believers from Bangladesh and India who would like to meet and worship in their mother tongue and it provides an opportunity for Bangladeshis from the UK to connect with their heritage.
While a good number of the members of BCF are part of THCC, we also connect with Bengali Christians from across the UK.
On the second Sunday of each month at Lansbury Lodge at 5pm we have a service in both Bengali and English. Afterwards we have a time of fellowship as we eat together. We also have a Zoom Bible Study together at 9 pm every Saturday.
If you would like to know more, please use the Contact Us form.
The aims of BCF
These are to:
- practice Christian living as a community of believers.
- be a Christian presence among the wider Bengali community.
- develop an awareness of the Christian faith.
- share the truth and teach the Word of God
- welcome Bengali believers from Bangladesh and India who want to meet and worship in their mother tongue.
- develop leadership skills and leaders
- share, care, love and support the Bengali community.
- offer emotional, spiritual, moral, practical and economic support for members and individuals.